Rachelblackmoreblogsx: What i love about Autumn ?

Saturday 22 October 2016

What i love about Autumn ?

Hi


I love Autumn. Autumn is one of my favourite seasons. My other favourite season is Summer due to nice warm weather. I wanted to do a blog post about my favourite things about Autumn,

First thing i love about Autumn is the colours of the leaves changing for example them changing to orange or yellow i love that. Another thing i absolutely love about Autumn is being able to be cosy with a candle lit and being under the blanket with lovely warm clothes on. Also another favourite of Autumn is my Blingy red slippers i got from America last year when i went with the family as my aunt had a pair and myself & My Mum both got a pair of blingy slippers. I got a pair of red blingy slippers and my mum got a pair a pink ones. I love my red blingy slippers as they look like the shoes Dorothy wore in The wizard of Oz and also love having a Hot chocolate in the evening in a cute mug with occasionally  mini marshmallows.

Another of my favourite things to do in the Autumn is to take photos of the different colour leaves on the trees and also the leaves which have fallen to the ground and i love the sound of them rustling underneath as you walk on them and also the once was path is suddenly a trail of different colour leaves i love it. I also love seeing blackberries as they are one of my favourite fruits to eat and love going with friends to pick them off of the bush. I also love seeing conkers and their shells and also acorns and squirrels with acorns.

I also love Autumn and had my first ever experience when with my family on a day out seeing pumpkins growing ready for Halloween and also pumpkin soup. Not that i have ever tried pumpkin soup but i am sure i will one day try pumpkin soup.

Anyways i hope you enjoy this blog and let me know what you enjoy about Autumn and when your favourite season is. I would love to know this. Thank you so much for reading and suppporting me. Feel free to share this blog with your family and friends if you would like to. I am also a vlogger not a daily vlogger though . My youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpCQB93NoFG_MxkWPIJx2NQ if you are interested in checking that out. Check out my photos of  Autumn so far and hope you have a great week xx

R x





































13 comments:

  1. I love Autumn too!! Lovely post and beautiful photos :-) Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I love autumn. Your autumn pictures are so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in autumn, every season is beautiful for me .Awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We only have 2 seasons in our country. How I wish I could experience Autumn too. Beautiful pictures, by the way. Happy New Year. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn! It means I can start wearing my warm jumpers and wrapping up in a cozy blanket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn is my favorite season too. The weather is getting cold enough to be outside and not cold or hot. The tree's start to change and everything is magic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn is my favorite season! I love the sweaters, dresses and so much more.


    Isaly Holland | http://www.memoriesbyisaly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep autumn has such pretty golden colours. Looking forward to summer now though! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn seems so far ago now that winter is here. I don't mean the Game of Thrones winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty pictures!! Autumn is my favorite season as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent throw back to Fall! I also LOVE autumn too. I love the crunch you get when walking in the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Autumn as well, everything feels so crisp and wonderful. Your photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Autumn as it means that Winter is on it's way. It is much welcomed relief after hot summers!

    ReplyDelete