Rachelblackmoreblogsx: My October Favourites 2016

Saturday 29 October 2016

My October Favourites 2016

Hi as we are coming to the end of October i thought i would share with you my favourites for October. So here goes:

The first on my list has been my favourites  for a couple of months but it is featured again for October and it is the candyfloss flavoured grapes and if you have never tried then i suggest you do as they are lovely and tastes amazing.

My second favourite thing is homemade soup in a cute mug as it is getting colder outside and it is so cosy to sit down with a homemade vegetable soup in a cute mug.

My favourite song for October has been Adele songs but i  have especially love All I Ask this month. If you are a fan of Adele i would definitely recommend this song as well as Adele's other songs as i love them all.


My  top three favourite hair products for October 

  1. V05 Cherish  My Colour Mousse as it makes your dyed coloured hair the colour last longer and it refreshes the colour.
  2. Argan Oil Hair Treatment 
  3. L'Oreal Pre-Shampoo clay Hair Mask 

My top 6 favourite Youtube channels for October

  1. PointlessBlogVlogs
  2. SaffronBarkerVlogs
  3. Zoella 
  4. BethanyLeigh
  5. SprinkleofGlitter
  6. Megsays
Also while we are the topic of Youtubers. I just wanted to say i am a vlogger. My youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpCQB93NoFG_MxkWPIJx2NQ and be sure to subscribe to my channel  that would be amazing and also to check out my vlogs on my channel. Also if you enjoy them be sure to comment on them. 

My Top 5 Makeup& Beauty Products for the month of October

  1.  Zoella Double Creme Body Lotion 
  2. Rimmel London  Lasting  Finishing  Foundation in the shade of "100 Ivory"
  3. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Waterproof version 
  4. MUA LUXE Strobe and Glow Highlighting Kit 
  5. Barry M Coco Loco Lip Oil

Thank you so much for reading my blog and hope you enjoy it and hope you have had an amazing week. Remember to stay positive and also remember if there is any products that you use that you would like me to try comment below and if you have any suggestions for any blogs or just want to comment make sure to comment below. Also i will be uploading a vlog torromow on my youtube channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpCQB93NoFG_MxkWPIJx2NQ and be sure to follow my blog to make sure you are kept up to date with them.



R x 


No comments:

Post a Comment