Rachelblackmoreblogsx: Day Out at Standen House and Gardens with the Family

Sunday 16 October 2016

Day Out at Standen House and Gardens with the Family

Hi, My day at Standen House and Gardens which is owned by the National Trust it was absolutely amazing and I really enjoyed it. There was so many interesting things to see and it was so enjoyable and was such a great day spent with my parents, my brother and my grandparents. Also with my cousin that I have not seen since I was about four years old and was so great to get to know her and to have a catch up as we have a lot in common. Everyone from my family really enjoyed visiting Standen House and Gardens. I loved the William Morris exhibition they have on at the moment as I am a massive fan of his art work.

Standen House and Garden is such an amazing place and is so beautiful. There was so many photo opportunities as you can see below and also I took some great photos to look back on to remember the day. These are a few of the photos I took as I tried my new camera out which I absolutely love. I absolutely love photographing flowers and there were some beautiful flowers there as you can see. Also a bit of a funny story, My cousin , brother and I went to see the gardens as I can not remember ever seeing them and also I wanted to take some photos of them so I did and also oh my gosh I saw real pumpkins growing they were massive never seen any pumpkins that are that massive. But i just went off topic lol and so the three of us went into gardens and then we were talking so we carried on walking through a wood and at one point we thought we were lost and my mum phoned to see where we were and we were like in the woods. haha and then luckily a couple of walkers came past and luckily they could give us directions as they were local and knew the woods so we took their directions. But honestly i would definitely recommend visiting Standen House if you get the opportunity to go.

Thank you so much for reading my blog it honestly means so much to me and hope you enjoyed it and if you have not already seen there is also a vlog to go with this about Standen house which is some videos and has some different contents to this. My vlog post is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWkPj_SASAU and if you have any enquires for me then my email for enquiries is photogirl276@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for reading

Hope you enjoyed

R X

No comments:

Post a Comment