Rachelblackmoreblogsx: My June favourites 2016

Sunday 16 October 2016

My June favourites 2016

originally posted on 11/6/16

In this my first makeup favourites there are 6 products that i use when doing my makeup for going out with friends and family and also when video calling family and friends. i watch a lot of beauty vlogs and would reccomend watching Zoella, Tanya Burr, Sprinkle of Glitter and also lots of othe great beauty vloggers too. 

I firstly use Aveeno Active naturals skin relief moisturising lotion which is great for a base for your makeup and also makes your skin feel a lot better. 

Secondly i put my foundation on which is the Rimmel London lasting finish SPF 20, 25 hours of coverage and it is a full coverage foundation in the shade of 100 ivory which the foundation has a comfort serum included in the foundation. I love this foundation as it is slightly darker that my natural skin colour but works perfectly with my skin and also means i do not look as pale as i do naturally and also helps to hide the blemishes and spots i have. it is also very affordable and can be brought in most shops. i would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone. 


Next is two products that i use for my eye makeup. The first one is Maybelline new yorks the classic volum' express waterproof and the reasons this is in my favourites is because waterproof makeup in my case is an amazing thing to wear as i live in England and it is well known to rain alot in England and also it means your makeup is covered and should not start streaming down you face. I also think that this mascara is very volumising and also looks great on when wearing it. 

The second eye makeup which is in a sephora makeup palette which includes lip glosses and eye shadow.I love the eye shdows in this palette because they can be used for different occasions and they have different shades with suggestions for when it should be worn and i just love the colours of the eyeshadows. I was given this from my american cousin who came to visit a few years ago but have only just started experimenting with my makeup look and i believe that it can only be gotten in America which is a shame. 

Now i move onto what i wear on my cheeks i use the product from Rimmel London wake me up collection called instant radiance shimmer in the colour "Radiant Rose" it looks lovely on my cheeks and adds colour to my cheeks and to my whole makeup look which is amazing and also the size is perfect handbag size. 

Then to top off the whole look i use a lipgloss from the Tanya Burr exclusive collection by Eye Candy in the shade "Aurora" i got this about a week ago and instantly fell in love with the colour of this lipgloss very natural looking and has a shiny look to it and it just finishes off the look perfectly and it is very easy to apply to your lips. This was my first ever Tanya Burr lipgloss and i will be ordering some of her other collection to try out as this shade went perfectly with my skin colour.

Hope you enjoyed reading my june favourites 2016. If you would like to see more of these then leave a comment below or message me on here via the contact button. Let me know what you thought of this and speak to you on the next blog. i am going to blog every other Saturday so the next blog will be uploaded on Saturday 25th June. 

x​​​​​​

No comments:

Post a Comment