Rachelblackmoreblogsx: VIP Treatment at Warner Brothers Studios In London

Sunday 29 January 2017

VIP Treatment at Warner Brothers Studios In London



Hi everyone, Sorry i have not been very active on here recently i have been ill but this blog i hope will be exciting. I also have make a vlog from the day at Warner Brothers studio London where we were treated like VIPs. For example, a member of staff treated my brother like a VIP as he was given a personal tour with a lovely member of Staff Jade Starr and was given the VIP experience and saw items that are only brought out for celebrities and are also kept in a safe other than when there are celebrities are visiting the tour. My vlog link    is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ftyZfEy-g 

It was my brother's first time and my second time to Harry Potter Studios London and i was with my brother and my dad as well. We had such a great experience going round the studios especially entering the great hall as this is an exciting moment for everyone especially a big fan like my brother is. I loved that when we visited that it was decorated with Christmas decorations and it was decorated with snow on the Hogwarts buildings. I would love to thank the staff at Warner Brothers studio in London especially Jade Starr,Angelique,Mason,Jack M,Sophie. They gave us such a great experience that we will never forget  especially my brother who is a mega fan of Harry Potter. He had his first taste of the Famous Butterbeer and he absolutely loved the taste of Butterbeer which i would definitely recommend trying butterbeer and definitely going to visit the Warner Brothers Studio in London as it is an absolutely amazing experience. i would definitely recommend experiencing the magic you experience at Warner Brothers studio,London.

I hope you enjoy the photos i took while i was at Warner Brothers Studio in London. My vlog is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ftyZfEy-g&t=326s which goes with this blog post


















2 comments:

  1. I love butterbeer! So glad you had fun xo

    http://kristaaoki.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness butterbeer was so good and it was such a great experience

      Delete