Rachelblackmoreblogsx: Quiz Time

Saturday 26 November 2016

Quiz Time

Hi guys, 

I was approached by a company who thought you my audience would be interesting in taking part in an interesting quiz. I have taken the part in this quiz and it is so fun to take part in and you can see me take part in the quiz in my vlog which i do every Wednesday and Sunday. Also guys if you are on facebook and want to be kept up to date with my blogs and vlog post and want to be part of my group just ask to be added to it https://www.facebook.com/groups/1125530707504749/  but back to the this post i thought it would such a fun quiz when they emailed me via my blogging email and i thought you my audience would really be interested as it is a great quiz and i loved taking part in the quiz. Let me know in the comments below what your results was as i would be very interested to see what you all got. The company who approached me was  www.bedzrus.co.uk i was not paid from the company but they approached me and i thought that you my audience would be interested to take part in the quiz and might want to check out their website which is  www.bedzrus.co.uk

Also i have new social media which would be great if you could add me on them or follow and i will follow everyone back. 

Facebook -Rachel Blackmore
Snapchat- RABlackmore
Instagram- rachel.blackmore
Twitter- RABlackmore

Hope you have a great week and i will be uploading a blog on the 10th December as i only blog on every other Saturday. I also love to hear feedback from you my audience 


Also if you are a company/ brand wanting to work with me my blogging/ vlogging email address is photogirl276@gmail.com but this is only for companies to get in touch with me 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I think I did it wrong. It says my room is neat and tidy and I don't allow food. That sounds like a super awesome bedroom but unfortunately, mine is about the opposite!!! I'm not a pile-of-laundry-on-the-bed type (or at least not for long periods at a time) but I'm certainly not very tidy either. And I love food too much to banish it from my bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe mine too but at least I know where everything is and I absolutely loved doing the quiz for Bedz r us when they approached me to ask me. I was more than happy to share with my audience if you like my blog would you be able to follow my blog and also I have a vlog channel on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l02Uujjllw&feature=share . There's the video that goes with this and if you could subscribe that would double appreciated if you enjoy them

      Delete
    2. My result was pretty accurate. Not a minimalist, but I like my bedroom to be neat, but cozy.

      Delete